Planning Against Change
Serbian and Croatian reactions to contact-induced linguistic innovation
Martin Schou Madsen defends his PhD thesis.
- Associate Professor Ildikó Bellér-Hann, Chairman (University of Copenhagen)
- Professor Suzanne Aalberse (University of Amsterdam)
- Dr. Thomas Rosén (University of Gothenburg)
Moderator of defence
- Associate Professor Tine Roesen (University of Copenhagen)
Copies of the thesis will be available for consultation before the defence at the following three places
- At the Information Desk of the Library of the Faculty of Humanities
- In Reading Room East of the Royal Library (the Black Diamond)
- At the Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies, Karen Blixens Vej 4, 2300 Copenhagen S.