Rasmus Christian Elling
Karen Blixens Plads 8, 2300 København S, 11B Bygning 11B (Afsnit 2), Building: 11B-2-04
Introductory remarks on publicationslist
Irans Moderne Historie (Gyldendal, 2019): The first book in Danish about Iranian history from the 19th to 21st Century based on Persian primary sources.
Minorities in Iran: Ethnicity and Nationalism After Khomeini (Palgrave Macmillan, 2013): A pathbreaking historical and sociological study of the relationship between four ethnic minorities, Iranian nationalism and the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- 'Difference in Difference: Language, Geography, and Ethno-racial Identity in Contemporary Iran', co-authored with Kevan Harris (Ethnic and Racial Studies, 2021).
- 'In a Forest of Humans: The Urban Cartographies of Theory and Action in 1970s Iranian Revolutionary Socialism' (chapter in Global 1979: Geographies and Histories of the Iranian Revolution, Cambridge University Press, 2021)
- 'Oil, Labour and Empire: Abadan in WWII Occupied Iran', co-authored with Rowena Abdul Razak (British Journal of Middle East Studies, 2021)
- 'Urbanizing the Iranian Public: Text, Tehran and 1922' (Middle Eastern Studies, 2019)
- PublishedElling, Rasmus Christian, 23 Dec 2008, In: Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism. 8, 3, p. 481-501
Research output: Contribution to journal › Journal article › Research › peer-review
- PublishedElling, Rasmus Christian, 2008, In: Weekendavisen.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Contribution to newspaper - Review › Communication
- PublishedElling, Rasmus Christian, 2008, In: Humanization of Education. 1, p. 85-97 12 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Journal article › Research
- PublishedElling, Rasmus Christian, 2008, http://cuminet.blogs.ku.dk
Research output: Other contribution › Communication