Rasmus Christian Elling
Karen Blixens Plads 8
2300 København S
Introductory remarks on publicationslist
Irans Moderne Historie (Gyldendal, 2019): The first book in Danish about Iranian history from the 19th to 21st Century based on Persian primary sources.
Minorities in Iran: Ethnicity and Nationalism After Khomeini (Palgrave Macmillan, 2013): A pathbreaking historical and sociological study of the relationship between four ethnic minorities, Iranian nationalism and the Islamic Republic of Iran.
- 'Difference in Difference: Language, Geography, and Ethno-racial Identity in Contemporary Iran', co-authored with Kevan Harris (Ethnic and Racial Studies, 2021).
- 'In a Forest of Humans: The Urban Cartographies of Theory and Action in 1970s Iranian Revolutionary Socialism' (chapter in Global 1979: Geographies and Histories of the Iranian Revolution, Cambridge University Press, 2021)
- 'Oil, Labour and Empire: Abadan in WWII Occupied Iran', co-authored with Rowena Abdul Razak (British Journal of Middle East Studies, 2021)
- 'Urbanizing the Iranian Public: Text, Tehran and 1922' (Middle Eastern Studies, 2019)
- PublishedElling, Rasmus Christian, 4 Feb 2012, In: Dagbladet Information.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Contribution to newspaper - Feature article › Communication
- PublishedElling, Rasmus Christian, 2012, Iran: From Theocracy to the Green Movement. Nabavi, N. (ed.). Basingstoke ; New York, NY: Palgrave Macmillan, p. 79-99 20 p.
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Book chapter › Research › peer-review
- PublishedElling, Rasmus Christian, 2012.
Research output: Contribution to conference › Paper › Research › peer-review