Carlsberg Foundation Autumn
The Carlsberg Foundation have several options for external funding. Please find the call on their homepage: https://www.carlsbergfondet.dk/en/Applicant/Apply/Call-and-Guidelines where there are guidelines and a link to the online application system which opens 1 September. Deadline for applications for Carlsberg is 1 October @ 4 PM.
The following can be applied for:
- Internationalisation fellowships, 1-year postdoc felllowships abroad
- Postdoctoral fellowships in Denmark for candidates with a close relation to Denmark og Danish research
- Postdoctoral fellowship at the Danish Institute in Athens
- Distinguished Associate Professor fellowships, New: collaborative projects for young associate professors (max 2 years of tennured employment)
- Semper Ardens Monographs, one year leave for associate or full professor to produce a ground-breaking monograph
- Field trips/ Research stays at Foreign Institutions
- Publication, only monographs based on work supported by Carlsberg
- Carlsberg Foundation 'Semper Ardens' Research Projects - expressions of interest. Only available for full professors
Internal deadlines at ToRS:
Precise internal deadlines are announced in ToRSnyt in June.
Early August: If you would like to apply to have your project hosted at ToRS please send an email to email@example.com with the following files filled in and attached: Staffing form, Summary of Academic Employment for each participant in the project not already employed at UCph and a max 1 page project description. Please write in the email text what you apply for (post.doc fellowship, Semper Ardens etc.).
NB! If you apply for a collaborative project as PI prospective reduced or postponed teaching during the project period has to be agreed with the head of department BEFORE you apply for hosting of the project.
Conc. Co-financing of post doc positions: Due to the financial situation at the University of Copenhagen it is not possible to apply for co-financing from the department.
Applications to be hosted by ToRS are evaluated by the management after which a reply is send to the applicant by research consultant Charlott Hoffmann Jensen.
If you have access to the university intranet KUnet please also look into the faculty research support unit tool box (in Danish) if you need help with the budget.